My Visual Dictionary Story
I had an amazing anatomy teacher who inspired us to see the body for what it is – a series of living systems, all working together. When I went to share this perspective with reflexology clients and students, I realized that I needed visual aids, not the long medical texts that I had slogged through. I needed a new way to communicate the understanding that I’d gained. I needed a Reflexology Visual Dictionary.
I really wanted to provide …
- a way to make Reflexology easy for everyone to understand
- clear, simple and artistic images
- eco-friendly reflexology products
- training products for students
- tools for professionals to share with their clients
- a way to inspire people to learn more about our amazing human body
Keep in Touch
This series is always growing, expanding and adapting with new research and understandings of Reflexology.
Be the first to hear about Specials and the latest up-dates on The Reflexology Visual Dictionary Series.