Balancing Touch’s FOOT CHART
Are you looking For A Reflexology Chart that will leave a lasting impression?
We have created this chart with you and your clients in mind. Reflexology Charts seem a big mystery to anyone who has not studied Reflexology.
This Chart helps clients see clearly how the body is mapped out on the foot so a greater understanding is achieved making your session even more effective.
This Chart also makes it easy to give homework to your clients to work on points that will beneficial for them until they met you at the next appointment.
What makes this chart so complete? Why should it join me on my path?
- A body is used There is a human body with all its organs on this chart to show you without a doubt how the body relates to the feet.
- Horizontal zones shown horizontal zones or Reflexology landmarks are clearly shown in different colours, easily displaying the different divisions of the body and the feet
- Reflexes are gender specific Some of the Reflexes in reflexology are related to who you are working on for example if you are working on a female she is going to have a different set of sexual organs than if you are working on a male. The Right side of the Chart displays the Reflexes as it relates to a male and the Left as it relates to the female.
- Environmentally conscious Since Reflexology is related to the feet, why not improve the carbon foot print of our Reflexologists? Each size chart has been printed using a printer that uses non-toxic toner pearls, that has no toxic wastage. The Large chart is printed on Tyvex (a very durable product that does not rip so, no need for laminating and can be recycled).
- Available in different sizes
- Giant reflexology chart: 24X36 inches (61cmX91.4cm)
- Large reflexology chart: 18X25 inches (45.7cmX63.5cm)
- Medium reflexology chart: 11X15½ inches (27.9cmX39.4cm)
- Small reflexology chart: 7½X10½ inches (19.1cmX26.7cm)
Introducing Balancing Touch’s FOOT CHART – Watch Video below
Here is what people are saying about Balancing Touch’s Reflexology Foot Chart:
“The GIANT foot reflexology chart from Balancing Touch was perfect for my office wall. I wanted a chart that would make it immediately obvious to clients which organs the reflexes go to, where they are on the foot, and where they correlate to in the whole body. Adam’s chart did cost more than I was looking to pay, but it was far and away the best chart for giving clients an immediate understanding of the foot reflexology correspondences. So I went for it, and am so glad I did! It is beautifully rendered, of very high quality, and clients exclaim over it frequently. I especially appreciate being able to see it clearly from across the room!” – Adeha Feustel
I purchased a large foot chart and the complete systems charts from ” the reflexology dictionary series” by Adam Thomas last November and I was so impressed with the format, attention to detail, amazing art work and colour, that I have been encouraging my fellow reflexologists and students to check them out on Balancing Touch website. The systems charts are incredibly illustrated and easy for everyone to understand and the foot chart is amazing and clearly defined. I wholeheartedly recommend all the charts and books. – Mary Littlewood
I love the detail and color in you charts. The texture of the paper are beautiful also. You truly are an Artist.. Thank you for doing these wonderful charts, they are truly appreciated by all Reflexologist World Wide. – Lori Thomas
Product Dimensions: 11X15½ inches (27.9cmX39.4cm)
Printed Material: Paper
You can bundle Balancing Touch’s Reflexology Foot Chart to Save
- Balancing Touch's Foot Chart - Giant 24"X36" (61cmX91cm)
- Balancing Touch's Foot Chart - Small 7.5"X10.5" (19cmX27cm)
- The Reflexology Foot Charts Collection (10 charts) 7″X11"(18cmX28cm)
- Balancing Touch Foot Chart - Small 7.5"X10.5" (19cmX27cm) $9.95
- The Reflexology Foot Charts Collection (10 Charts) 7″X11"(18cmX28cm)